• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Still baffled by those subs by the Bond villain Tuchel. Even if Real hadn’t gone on to get the winner, what was Tuchel’s plan for ET and pens with their best attacking players no longer on the pitch? It seems like all or nothing and hedging your bets on seeing the game out knowing you’re fudged if the other team equalise.
He's been trying to say Harry's back had seized up so had to come off. Don't think anyone is buying it though

He's been trying to say Harry's back had seized up so had to come off. Don't think anyone is buying it though
He didn't look like he was in any sort of bother when he came off. I highly doubt he was unable to continue, and that playing on would cause him any problems. Musiala had to come off, but taking off both was a huge mistake. Also they played with 10 for quite a while, when Pavlovic cramped up. Why he didn't sub him is beyond me!

If Dortmund wins the UCL, they will receive €20m from UEFA
But, if Bellingham wins the UCL, Dortmund will get €25m from Real Madrid
I'm pretty sure winning the CL will give them more than just the 20m from UEFA. In addition, if they win, they'll get the 25m from Real Madrid next year when they win it.

Back