• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

He should probably wait and see if a better Championship side come in for him after this decent loan, There's no reason for him to rush into a decision. Unless he's happy and settled there

He should probably wait and see if a better Championship side come in for him after this decent loan, There's no reason for him to rush into a decision. Unless he's happy and settled there
Disagree. Now he's finally got a foothold in a club he's better going there, getting games and trying to build a career for himself. He's already spent 3 or 4 years too long waiting around for something to happen.

I know its not big wages, but good from our point of view to see him and Spence moving on this early. Hopefully all our other senior loanees will do the same.

Disagree. Now he's finally got a foothold in a club he's better going there, getting games and trying to build a career for himself. He's already spent 3 or 4 years too long waiting around for something to happen.

I know its not big wages, but good from our point of view to see him and Spence moving on this early. Hopefully all our other senior loanees will do the same.
Oh I agree he's found a place that's good for him, I'm just saying it's the way of modern football. He could now wait for the whole summer to see what options he has. If a Leeds or Southampton for example come in on better wages and with a good chance of getting back to the PL he might fancy it. I don't really mind either way, just hopes he makes the best of his career, because he's wasted a good few years already.

Oh I agree he's found a place that's good for him, I'm just saying it's the way of modern football. He could now wait for the whole summer to see what options he has. If a Leeds or Southampton for example come in on better wages and with a good chance of getting back to the PL he might fancy it. I don't really mind either way, just hopes he makes the best of his career, because he's wasted a good few years already.

His agent has been hawking him about for years. Sure clubs have his number. If they were interested they need to match the offer.

His agent has been hawking him about for years. Sure clubs have his number. If they were interested they need to match the offer.
Exactly, I doubt his agent will tell him to sign straight away now. After his performances this year he'll be back on the phone to teams again

Exactly, I doubt his agent will tell him to sign straight away now. After his performances this year he'll be back on the phone to teams again

I'm saying that tanganga should sign now. As the other teams have had their chance to put a bid in. If they don't do it today it's too late. He shouldn't waste this chance.

Even if they do come in it might be another team where he doesn't get a look in.

Hopefully a sign that we're looking to and able to get some swift outgoings.

Hope he gets the right deal for him. Will probably do him good to be in a team, be first choice, build from there.

Back