• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

If you crap beer and feet sticking to the floor proper venue then yes.
Group were great, and. I'm not a big the jam fan, but surprisingly the crowd were pretty flat, very unlike the barrowlands,usually it's bouncing.
And what is it about women wanting to record themselves on their phones.
And while I'm at it, these flowery craft beers that all taste the same, what's that about. Trying to get a decent pint of heavy outside is ridiculous.
The Beer thing is as with everything else, made to cater to those that don't like beer. It's ridiculous. Same with food from other parts of the world, that gets totally changed so it tastes nothing like it should, to cater to those who don't like the genuine food. All this tinklewasser that is called beer, 99% of it is crap!

It's looking like their interest rates might be more sticky than ours.

Once upon a time the pound used to allow us to live like kings in countries across the globe... certainly not these days.:(

Even getting back to 1.5 euros would be helpful
Norwegian Crown is in similar state to the Yen. Awful exchange rates, so everything and everywhere is bloody expensive! Pound and Euro are 25-30% up in the last 6-7 years.
We need to do like Denmark, and get the Crown at a fixed rated compared to the Euro.

Norwegian Crown is in similar state to the Yen. Awful exchange rates, so everything and everywhere is bloody expensive! Pound and Euro are 25-30% up in the last 6-7 years.
We need to do like Denmark, and get the Crown at a fixed rated compared to the Euro.

Or better yet, just join the EU and get the euro.

Had to go through the rigmarole of applying for a visitors visa so the missus can visit the in-laws later this year, fOOk me the process is extraordinarily lengthy (just the application) and boy do they pull down ya pants for the payments...

€140 for the actual application.
€91 for the "services"
€50 so they can scan n upload her docs (she isn't tech so no point her doing it)

And the most grievous of all, €130 for the Flexi appointment which is all they offer despite showing they do have specific time slots (which are conveniently all booked apparently through until June next year.)

Had a helicopter remove a sick passenger on the cruise ship I'm on, we are on route from Marseille to Gibalter and they were taken to Alicante. Really got all the gereatics excited.

Back