• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

What is that? It said it was from a case in the 1990s but then it wanted me to log in
Don't know, I didn't get the full thing either. Just told that it's about a PL person also being investigated for two other offences.

I only know of one of those but if it's the 90s then it must be a manager. Or an ex manager with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile.

Don't know, I didn't get the full thing either. Just told that it's about a PL person also being investigated for two other offences.

I only know of one of those but if it's the 90s then it must be a manager. Or an ex manager with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile.
Or a senior board member (owner) of a ‘massive’ club

Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta says he's following his brain and gut which are telling him his side will lift the Premier League title at the end of the season.

The Gunners travel to Man Utd on Super Sunday, live on Sky Sports (kick-off 4.30pm), while Emirates Marketing Project travel to Fulham on Saturday lunchtime as the race for the title continues this weekend.

Arsenal are top of the table at the moment by one point to City, who can regain top spot on Saturday with a win. However, Arteta is remaining positive ahead of the final few games of the season.

“My brain always takes me to the players lifting the Premier League, that's what my brain is doing at the moment,” he said. “I just follow my brain and my gut and this is how I feel, and this is the way that I want everybody to think and hopefully we can achieve it.”

On trying to catch City, he added: “We are in the journey to try and catch them and to try to be better than them which is the aim. It’s what we have to do.

“It is an inspiration to have this level of opposition and that’s what makes you better when somebody challenges you to go further and further.

"You have to keep improving and try to be better than them when you face them head-to-head. It’s what we know.

"This season maybe we haven't been as high as we could be because as well, the league has gone to another level, something I haven’t seen before.”

Clinging to the hope that United can’t afford another embarrassing result and performance tomorrow especially after Monday night but they’re so terrible I just can’t see them laying a glove on the scum.

Back