• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

They do, but, records do finally get broken. I am not for one minute saying I think Everton will get anything. But its like the game has been played and Arsenal have won it already.

Everton will have an injury crisis and Arsenal will remain injury free as they have done all bloody season. Its uncanny the amount of times they have played teams with key/best players out:

Spurs - Udogie
Liverpool - Salah, Trent, Jota
Chelsea - Palmer
Emirates Marketing Project (h) - Rodri suspended, KDB injured
Emirates Marketing Project (a) - Walker, Ederson, Akanji
United - Fernandes and Rashford
Bayern - no away fans allowed

Everton will have an injury crisis and Arsenal will remain injury free as they have done all bloody season. Its uncanny the amount of times they have played teams with key/best players out:

Spurs - Udogie
Liverpool - Salah, Trent, Jota
Chelsea - Palmer
Emirates Marketing Project (h) - Rodri suspended, KDB injured
Emirates Marketing Project (a) - Walker, Ederson, Akanji
United - Fernandes and Rashford
Bayern - no away fans allowed
I saw a stat that they've only faced teams with their first 11 fit twice all season. They lost both!

Back