• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Not a great list. Journeymen and weaker leagues. We need to push the boat out for real quality like Isak or Osimhen
Don't think either of those is happening. Too many other areas that also need strengthening. If we're going for a striker I'm ok buyi from a weaker league, as long as it's the right player.

Don't think either of those is happening. Too many other areas that also need strengthening. If we're going for a striker I'm ok buyi from a weaker league, as long as it's the right player.
I don't think there are that many other areas. A CM and LW maybe. The defensive cover spots could all be younger cheaper players. Even LW we could go for someone like Nusa and give him a year to start challenging Son to start.

Id blow most of what we have on the best CF out there

He is brilliant
Chelsea will get him and blag their PSR
He could do better than them too, would be a shame to see him go somewhere for the money. How are Barcelona's finances nowadays? I know they want to shift Lewandowski but I assume they are still skint. PSG want him too. If he wants the money then at least he is guaranteed goals another league title and CL football there at least.

Back