• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

King was down as the LB on fotmob.

West Ham didn't play until the day after us. Maybe confused with the cup final on Thursday Vs Fulham?

Next round of the league knockout games are
Tottenham Vs Chelsea
Reading Vs Sunderland

King was down as the LB on fotmob.

West Ham didn't play until the day after us. Maybe confused with the cup final on Thursday Vs Fulham?

Next round of the league knockout games are
Tottenham Vs Chelsea
Reading Vs Sunderland
They were just lads and they were definitely confused
They also had a bet on that game which is was shocked at. Didn’t know you could bet on that level but I guess you can bet on anything
It was him for sure as I’ve just looked him up

I think it was as the family behind me had Maeson tops on and were taking about him
The lads were his school mate and said it’s a semi final .. is when I politely corrected them they said that Maeson said it was a semi and they will play West Ham in the final
He was very good. Defensively sound and controlled the ball well. I don’t think I’ve seen him this season or maybe didn’t notice him.
Everything poll did came down out right

Hes not played a lot at U21 level this season, both fullback positions have had many changes with midfield and wingers playing there.

Back