• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

Sad part is that I'm sure the team will give 100% but, let's be honest, there's every chance we could take a hiding given how we play and who we are playing against.

We'll get hammered in the media if we do get beat easily.
We’ll get hammered even more in the media if we take points off City tonight (sexy blah blah) The only scenario where we won’t get hammered is if we put up a strong showing and give them a scare but still lose.

Sad part is that I'm sure the team will give 100% but, let's be honest, there's every chance we could take a hiding given how we play and who we are playing against.

We'll get hammered in the media if we do get beat easily.
Our squad was decimated when we played them in December, yet we came away with a draw, deservedly so.
This was our team then, with Royal and Davis as CB'S!
1000005281.jpg

Worst possible outcome is a repeat of that game, with city taking the lead late, and us equalizing in added time! That would be horrible, as it fudges it up both ways!

Last edited:
Social media has been embarrassing this week with all this.

We will lose because they are much better and we are much more open than previous games, but actively wanting to lose, poznans and cheering city goals. People can get to fu7k on that, utterly cringeworthy

I won't be happy with a draw. Suits none, other than Arse.
That is true. A decisive result. In order of preference:

1. We win and goons and villa lose next game - optimal
2. We lose and goons miss out.
3. We win, and villa lose final game whilst we win the final game.
4. We win, villa win their final game and goons win title - worst-case scenerio.

Social media has been embarrassing this week with all this.

We will lose because they are much better and we are much more open than previous games, but actively wanting to lose, poznans and cheering city goals. People can get to fu7k on that, utterly cringeworthy
You do you. Football is all about rivalry, it's what makes games matter. I am surrounded by far too many gobby gooners to want anything other than a loss for us. I think getting on your high horse is cringworthy, but opinions eh.

You do you. Football is all about rivalry, it's what makes games matter. I am surrounded by far too many gobby gooners to want anything other than a loss for us. I think getting on your high horse is cringworthy, but opinions eh.

There is a stark difference between being OK with losing and actively cheering goals against your own side at games.....if that's you because you cant handle a few hurty words in the playground, just makes you a sausage

I guess the interesting question is whether us getting CL and goons the title would be a big enough 'win' for us? goons have played a whole list of teams this year. Separate destiny. Being in the CL probably isn't as much of a bonus to us as fuking up their title hopes. We'd also ahve a punt at winning the EL.

There is no doubt I support two sides. Tottenham and whoever the goons are playing. As a Spurs supporter, you effectively get two teams with your allegience. :cool:

The financial swing from CL to Europa is what £10-20m? There is a reputational element too. Maybe this is overplayed though, and signings aren't as bothered by CL as many make out.

Question for those posters who can't understand some of our fans wanting us to lose.

Would you prefer a draw over a defeat?

Back