• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by BrentwoodSpur

  1. B

    Sick sick world what is wrong with people

    I’d laugh, but it’s just not funny is it. Absolute bellends
  2. B

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I’m intrigued to see how the sponsors react to this. Not the state owned ones, the “normal” ones that you see around the ground etc.
  3. B

    Tottenham Hotspur Women

    Scoring for fun atm. 4-0 today
  4. B

    Waxing a moustache

    I think you need to wax it and provide a before and after and do a poll. That way the great GG massive can pass collective judgement. FWIW I see Russian tzar vibes
  5. B

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    My concern is there is a perfect storm brewing. Losing against Villa then going into a 3 week break bottom of the league fuels the narrative. That will continue unopposed because we can’t play until the break is over. Then we play Man U. And as bad as they are, unfortunately I think we’re worse...
  6. B

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    Maybe the press will concentrate on Carrick now rather than us. Yeah right
  7. B

    *** The Official 26/27 Premier League Thread ***

    fudging Man U. They’re a shambles
  8. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I’m genuinely trying to be optimistic and positive, but watching this afternoon’s matches I don’t see us having the fight or the aptitude of a Bournemouth or Sunderland, and that’s a worry
  9. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    How was it at the final whistle? Any boos? Heard some at half time
  10. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Nice to see Arse doing their best to distract from our result today
  11. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Half time. Villa have 8 warming up, we have Kudus
  12. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I’m weirdly optimistic. That’s all
  13. B

    Forum running slow...

    95k online 🤣
  14. B

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool***

    I wish I could like this more than once. We’re developing as a team, and it will come good of that I’m sure. We’re virtually a brand new team with a brand new ethos and way of working. Let’s see Where we are come December
Back