• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

[/B]

Totally. Much rather this way.

We have taken it to the last day again, and could feasibly still finish level on points with 3rd place, which, considering the start we had, is excellent.
I feel people are being a little harsh saying we blew it, losing to Fulham and Liverpool. If we hadnt lost those games, Christ we would have been on a 21-match unbeaten run, which is almost a title-winning sequence.
2 defeats in 21 League games and 9 games unbeaten since Anfield for me is one of the better runs I have seen us put together for a while

We actually took it beyond the last game of the season last year - just saying

You're right, but we should worry about OUR results not our rivals, and we still don't pick up enough points against those types of sides.

I disagree. That we're on track to set a points record this season AND might set a highest points total that has failed to get CL football, it points to us picking up quite a lot of points really.

I disagree. That we're on track to set a points record this season AND might set a highest points total that has failed to get CL football, it points to us picking up quite a lot of points really.

This.

Registered our most away wins in the PL era, as well as the most goals. We have to be doing something right

This could work in our favour now, they have to turn up, the eyes of the world will be on them.

Yep. If the - Twunt - all hail the new Twunt - didn't say that in the first interview, then 'castle would have come out halfheartedly. They would have gone through the motions. Now, if they lose, there will be explaining to do. I think it has worked in our favor. Now he has to genuinely get them worked up for this game.

Come on you Twunts!

Didn't he shag a West Ham player's wife when he was manager there? Allegedley of course. I heard that was the reason he left.

Carl Fletcher's missus allegedly. He scored the opening goal in the lasagne game. Apparently it all came out during pre season 06/07 and thats why he lost the dressing room and was soon sacked for Curbishley.

Carl Fletcher's missus allegedly. He scored the opening goal in the lasagne game. Apparently it all came out during pre season 06/07 and thats why he lost the dressing room and was soon sacked for Curbishley.

he was banging a bird up in Merseyside as well iirc

scaled.php

Gross. Those fake glasses are the stupidest fad ever spawned. The one on the left, maybe, if she took the glasses off.

Reckon he slept with a couple of player's wives down at Southampton, hence the sacking out of the blue and hotfooting it to the other end of the country!

The 4-0 thing was a joke, eh?
Didn't he say he was only messing about when he assaulted a linesman a while ago? And someone posted that as West Ham manager he was prepared to forget about the Cup Final by fielding his best team at Lasagne gate.

Back