• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Whilst not condoning what the AZ fans did/attempted to do (according to the AZ coach same thing happened at West Ham to their families/guests in the first leg).

In context Eric Dier received a 4 match ban when he went into the stands vs Norwich (last match before Covid) to protect a family member. Videos of West Ham players throwing punches at AZ ‘fans’

Whilst not condoning what the AZ fans did/attempted to do (according to the AZ coach same thing happened at West Ham to their families/guests in the first leg).

In context Eric Dier received a 4 match ban when he went into the stands vs Norwich (last match before Covid) to protect a family member. Videos of West Ham players throwing punches at AZ ‘fans’
It wasn’t ‘the same’ at all.

The West Ham players also didn’t enter the stand on Thursday night as far as I could tell?

Was it AZ who acted up at our place in the ECL game a couple of years ago?

The West Ham players also didn’t enter the stand on Thursday night as far as I could tell?

I think Paqueta at least got into the stand and maybe one other? Rice was seen to throw something (back?) at the crowd.
I reckon they’ll get a minimal fine for not controlling their players but AZ will/ should rightly get a serious punishment as I read this is something like their third incident of trouble?
And from the tv footage and various clips circulating their stewards looked totally ineffective.

Again, IMO, anyone who questions the reaction of the players on seeing a firm charge towards their families is not someone I particularly care to have standing by me if brick hits the fan.

I think Paqueta at least got into the stand and maybe one other? Rice was seen to throw something (back?) at the crowd.
I reckon they’ll get a minimal fine for not controlling their players but AZ will/ should rightly get a serious punishment as I read this is something like their third incident of trouble?
And from the tv footage and various clips circulating their stewards looked totally ineffective.

Again, IMO, anyone who questions the reaction of the players on seeing a firm charge towards their families is not someone I particularly care to have standing by me if brick hits the fan.
The video of the 'Ultras' all coming down the opposing stand staircase on mass and then breaking down the barrier to get to that section is not something Id have high hopes of the stewards dealing with. And tbh if I'm in their position I probably wouldn't try to either, especially if no work colleagues look up for that battle.

Because it's friends and families, I have no problem with the players reaction. It's human nature.
Fair play to the couple of savvy fellas using all their battle knowledge, keep your enemy below you and in a tight space.

There was at least 100 of them and it took two men to repel them. Even if punches were thrown, that a good result from everyone's pov. The police will be thankful, the stewards will be thankful, and the travelling West Ham family will be thankful.

The AZ 'ultras', with their silly black dress code, can slink off embarrassed, shamefully targeting innocent people, shamefully unable to make it up a staircase. Spoiling what was the best moment for West Ham in decades.

The video of the 'Ultras' all coming down the opposing stand staircase on mass and then breaking down the barrier to get to that section is not something Id have high hopes of the stewards dealing with. And tbh if I'm in their position I probably wouldn't try to either, especially if no work colleagues look up for that battle.

Because it's friends and families, I have no problem with the players reaction. It's human nature.
Fair play to the couple of savvy fellas using all their battle knowledge, keep your enemy below you and in a tight space.

There was at least 100 of them and it took two men to repel them. Even if punches were thrown, that a good result from everyone's pov. The police will be thankful, the stewards will be thankful, and the travelling West Ham family will be thankful.

The AZ 'ultras', with their silly black dress code, can slink off embarrassed, shamefully targeting innocent people, shamefully unable to make it up a staircase. Spoiling what was the best moment for West Ham in decades.

Spot on mate

Surely their best moment was when they got given their council house.

Back