• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

And my disaffection with that paper is complete.

Ah do you remember the days of Steven Gerrard? A time of Blatter, Platini, Manchester United dominance, and a stranglehold on the top spots by a cadre of the five richest clubs in the land.
It all seems so long ago.

And my disaffection with that paper is complete.

Ah do you remember the days of Steven Gerrard? A time of Blatter, Platini, Manchester United dominance, and a stranglehold on the top spots by a cadre of the five richest clubs in the land.
It all seems so long ago.
And Steevvii Geee hardly got a look in

Is Salah still owned by Chelsea? Really like him, would love to sign him, he's destroyed us whenever he's come up against us, would offer us some genuine pace in attack that we badly need.

I'm watching the Madrid v Roma game and he's had a few bright moments again. I've only seen him play 6 or 7 times but he's been very impressive every time.

A goal for Roma would make this more interesting. At the moment it is just pass to Ronaldo and he has a shot from wherever he happens to be standing, followed by a pout because it didn't go in. Annoying player.
I sort of enjoy when other RM players score just to see him get annoyed.

Oh, I'm sure PSG will concede too, but they're already a goal up and are likely to have at least two, possibly three, away goals.

I hope so...but this is Chelski we're talking about and their CL luck is legendary.

The yellow cards are counting up for PSG as well...would not surprise me if PSG c0ck this game up royally

Back