• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Stupid fouls by Torres. I still wouldn't write off Atletico, they are more than capable of grinding out a 1-0 win.

Let's hope PSG and Wolfsburg do the business tonight.

Wolfsburg, not a chance (that's best help I can give them, Im always wrong)

Told you!

Last edited:
El Plastico tonight. The whole world will be tuning in to watch these two famous clubs battle it out.
puke.gif

According to norwegian telly this is the first time since ronaldo joined real that they have conceded two goals without a penalty to ronaldo inbetween.. mental if true.

Oh by the way, Gareth should come home from that pathetic Spanish club! The mentality of whole club is just wrong. Brilliant players, but they just don't want to do the "boring" bit (also called defending and running). Thankfully Wolfsburg has punished them for it. Just hope they can finish it off!

How old is Sagna? Doesn't really matter. He's past it. He just about manges to not look totally rubbish because of his experience, and use of dirty tricks.

Oh by the way, Gareth should come home from that pathetic Spanish club! The mentality of whole club is just wrong. Brilliant players, but they just don't want to do the "boring" bit (also called defending and running). Thankfully Wolfsburg has punished them for it. Just hope they can finish it off!

There is come home and come home. I'd hate it if he joined United or Chelsea.

So all four ties alive. Bayern are best placed of the favourites (no away goal), but even Barca with their help are a 1-0 loss away from exit.

Back