• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Haha thats golden, seeing as that bloke sits as an adviser to the government goes a long way to proving that these deals were funnels through the "Sponsors"

The Media investigations in this are starting to ramp up and as much as I am no fan of the media its great to see as all and any pressure helps push things further.

Loving this

Agreed. And if the process ends with multiple, clear and fairly serious breaches of the regulations I think it would be farcical if there isn't a punishment that would work as a deterrent. What's the point of having the regulations in that case?

But let's see what happens. City are contesting the allegations and there may be issues with proving wrongdoing if there have been serious breaches.
The good thing about them contesting is that it won't be nearly complete this season - then someone else will be in front of Woolwich next season.

I look forward to the day when a team is owned by a renewable energies firm.

“Windmill, owners of Tottenham Hotspur celebrated their 2035 Premier Oil League title by sequestering carbon dioxide equivalent to 2000000 x the weight of coach head coach Tanguy Ndombele”.

I look forward to the day when a team is owned by a renewable energies firm.

“Windmill, owners of Tottenham Hotspur celebrated their 2035 Premier Oil League title by sequestering carbon dioxide equivalent to 2000000 x the weight of coach head coach Tanguy Ndombele”.

Careful, Tesla plays in that field

Ah bring on the fudge ups. Seems that the prem used an older set of rules when announcing the charges against city. So one of the charges had to do with how long the grass on the pitch was. Seems they've updated.

City on the other hand are denying any knowledge of the emails, saying they're fake. Yet in the uefa case they argued the emails couldn't be used as they were aquired illegally.

Pity that this isn't going to be televised. Be like depp v heard all again.

Ah bring on the fudge ups. Seems that the prem used an older set of rules when announcing the charges against city. So one of the charges had to do with how long the grass on the pitch was. Seems they've updated.

City on the other hand are denying any knowledge of the emails, saying they're fake. Yet in the uefa case they argued the emails couldn't be used as they were aquired illegally.

Pity that this isn't going to be televised. Be like depp v heard all again.

Pep vs...something that rhymes with Heard?

I’ve read that it could take up to 4 years for a verdict to be reached. That can’t be right, can it?! So we just have Premier League farce until the verdict is reached. Emirates Marketing Project could prevent us from qualifying for Champions League this season and if they’re guilty of the charges, is that fair?

I’ve read that it could take up to 4 years for a verdict to be reached. That can’t be right, can it?! So we just have Premier League farce until the verdict is reached. Emirates Marketing Project could prevent us from qualifying for Champions League this season and if they’re guilty of the charges, is that fair?

Nobody knows. The amount of breaches is unprecedented.

I'd have thought trial in summer. Then appeal in jan but i know little about it.

How long did previous cases take?

Nobody knows. The amount of breaches is unprecedented.

I'd have thought trial in summer. Then appeal in jan but i know little about it.

How long did previous cases take?

I think that they ought to assess whether there are sufficient charges to suspend Emirates Marketing Project’s season. If there is then void their season. We will get an extra three points and won’t lose out if they have breached the regulations which if evidence is to be believed appears likely.

I think that they ought to assess whether there are sufficient charges to suspend Emirates Marketing Project’s season. If there is then void their season. We will get an extra three points and won’t lose out if they have breached the regulations which if evidence is to be believed appears likely.

How would we get an extra 3 points? We'd lose 3 points from beating them.

Back