• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

The UEFA charges had the CAS fall back for Emirates Marketing Project, these don't as far as I'm aware, so they'll appeal any punishment but if the lawyers have done their job well enough, it should still be substantial.

The UEFA charges had the CAS fall back for Emirates Marketing Project, these don't as far as I'm aware, so they'll appeal any punishment but if the lawyers have done their job well enough, it should still be substantial.
No fall back, and no time gate, meaning that every evidence is valid for the time period, something that wasn't the case when uefa charged them.

Also, I think the only thing they can appeal is the punishment, not the entire verdict, and it will go to a new panel for final judgment, but I'm not 100% certain of this.

No fall back, and no time gate, meaning that every evidence is valid for the time period, something that wasn't the case when uefa charged them.

Also, I think the only thing they can appeal is the punishment, not the entire verdict, and it will go to a new panel for final judgment, but I'm not 100% certain of this.

Also cas dismissed a lot of the evidence as city argued it was illegally obtained.

The prem doesn't care how it was obtained.

So now city are arguing it's fake. Which begs the question, how was it illegally obtained if it was fake?

Also cas dismissed a lot of the evidence as city argued it was illegally obtained.

So now city are arguing it's fake. Which begs the question, how was it illegally obtained if it was fake?

If they claim it's fake, they should provide the real ones to prove it.

If they claim it's fake, they should provide the real ones to prove it.
Two of their executives have confirmed that they are real, at least the 6 main emails in the uefa case. If they really begin to claim it's fake, they really are fudged, as that would stir up a whole host of other issues for them. Don't think they want to go down that route. If it's true, they're desperate.

They must know they're going to be found guilty on the main charges and trying to claim it was all allowed anyway - hopefully it gets dismissed.

Back