• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Final - Portugal vs France

I dont like Ronaldo due to his ManU connection. But won't mind if Portugal win the Euro. I think Portugal deserves to win it due to all their efforts over the years. They have been to 3 semi finals and 1 Final in the Euro before. Even the biggest bottlers of world football, Netherlands, have won Euro1988. So Portugal are going to win this sooner or later anyway.

Don't feel sorry for Ronaldo but feel a bit sorry for myself.

No excuses for France if they fail to win this now.

That is one of the worst halves of football I have ever seen

Turgid

I dont like Ronaldo due to his ManU connection. But won't mind if Portugal win the Euro. I think Portugal deserves to win it due to all their efforts over the years. They have been to 3 semi finals and 1 Final in the Euro before. Even the biggest bottlers of world football, Netherlands, have won Euro1988. So Portugal are going to win this sooner or later anyway.
Yeah but when Holland finally won they had a great team with legends in Gullit, Van Basten and Rijkaard.

This Portugal team is not worthy of breaking the unsuccessful streak

re: goal of the tournament

firstly shocked that neither of Bales FK's made
it in, he makes the ball move more than Warne

Robson Kanu gets my vote, there are still Belgian people falling over from that

Portugal finally get a shot on target 79 minutes in.
This is after drawing 5 games in 90 minutes in the tournament so far.

The question really is which was the worse game Portugal-Austria, Portugal-Croatia, Portugal-Poland or this?

Honestly this tournament turned to brick once the group stage ended. So much for the "negative" expanded group stage theory.

Back