• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group C - Germany, Northern Ireland, Poland, Ukraine

I did the day trip to Lyon. Flight out at 7.30, return flight 23.30. Knackered. Just woken up and still not sure if it was a dream. What a day, what an atmosphere, just brilliant!

Doing the same on Tuesday for NI v Germany in Paris.

Congrats! Really enjoyed that win as a neutral. So much passion and joy. :D

I did the day trip to Lyon. Flight out at 7.30, return flight 23.30. Knackered. Just woken up and still not sure if it was a dream. What a day, what an atmosphere, just brilliant!

Well done mate. That was a fantastic result. Shame you had to travel back - I bet there was some party in Lyon last night!

Well done mate. That was a fantastic result. Shame you had to travel back - I bet there was some party in Lyon last night!

Yeah, would have liked to have stayed, but thought two quick day trips would do. The trip was organised with military precision and was a handy way to travel. I might do Germany away in October for the WC Qualifiers in slow time.

That new stadium in Lyon is superb, bit ugly from the outside, but the interior - wow! We were in Row 9 to one side of the goal, had a perfect of view of McAuley's goal, knew it was in before it hit the net as I could see the ball coming directly at me!

Great atmosphere, Ukraine and NI fans got on brilliantly, massive hail stones, awesome thunder and lightening storm afterwards, what more could you want!

Well done mate, you can not beat a good away day.

I still don't understand how Podolski is in the German squad, and Reuss is not. Poor finish by Müller there. Should have been 1-0

nodlp0.jpg

Back