• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group E - Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden

Flattering to deceive once again.
Indeed. I hope he ends up at utd as he will blunt their attack IMO.

For me Ibra was never a great player, just a scorer of great goals. In fact I would challenge anyone to come up with a compilation of better goals really. Some of his goals are so outlandish that I just can't imagine anyone else even attempting them let alone scoring them. Only someone with an ego of titanic proportions would try some of the brick he pulled off. However that does not make him a great player in my eyes.
In saying that I still like him for the absurdity of his personality.

Indeed. I hope he ends up at utd as he will blunt their attack IMO.

For me Ibra was never a great player, just a scorer of great goals. In fact I would challenge anyone to come up with a compilation of better goals really. Some of his goals are so outlandish that I just can't imagine anyone else even attempting them let alone scoring them. Only someone with an ego of titanic proportions would try some of the brick he pulled off. However that does not make him a great player in my eyes.
In saying that I still like him for the absurdity of his personality.

Pretty much sums up how i view him as well.

I think Belgium will score in the second half. Got closer and closer. They need to be even quicker in possession though.

^ I think this guy might be right... even though this ref is a taco for that high foot challenge up in the other box

Well done Belgium, i hope Italy thrash them as well as i can not stand the anti football O'Neill preaches.

this format is brilliant

Some idiot from the Telegraph claimed it was ruining the competition. I've already exceeded my limit this month, so they wouldn't let me read why, but I think it's brilliant. Means the final round of group games matter.

It does mean there's more riding on the final round of games but it gives teams more incentive to be conservative, imo

Back