• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 - Semi Finals

Griezmann reminds me of that chick from requiem for a dream.

jennifer-connelly-2.jpg

1400x87511.jpg

Shocking? He stretches his arm in front of evras face who's about to head the ball. He clearly touches the ball and blocks the header. Penalty all day long for me.

Probably not, but he prevents evra from getting a shot in potentially at goal, and it's a clumsy move to reach your arm against the ball like that. He didn't intend to make a penalty, of course, but he does intentionally reach his arm against the ball. No one forced him to do that, so to speak.

Penalty for me. Brave decision by the ref to give it.
And I've got Griezmann for the golden boot, so all looking good so far.

this will sound churlish in the current situation, but, if France had Benzema rather than Giroud they would have quite a few more goals in this game and in the tournament

boateng off, he's not been his normal self this summer so it's not necessarily a bad thing

good to see James May in work after leaving the BBC

Feel for kimmich, he was having s very good game. Germany was always the team to beat for me so bit of a shock this.
So please for Hugo though.... If they can hold on

Back