• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2016/17

I actually didn't see Guidetti's miss last night, and don't really understand the fuss after having seen it. Not a great pass, basically shot right at his back foot lagging behind his body (I think the pass even gets a deflection). Easy one to miss, really.

It's not only Guidetti's miss, but the passer could have just passed it into the goal as well! He had acres of goal to aim at, and could have put it both left side or right, as Romeo was way out of position. They screwed up twice in half a second!

True. I would understand if he passed if guidetti was unmarked, but shooting would make more sense there. Oh, well, yanited bang on to get a lucky win in the final, then! And you just know who will score the winner against his former club.

I actually didn't see Guidetti's miss last night, and don't really understand the fuss after having seen it. Not a great pass, basically shot right at his back foot lagging behind his body (I think the pass even gets a deflection). Easy one to miss, really.

That wasn't the easiest chance to be fair, but he had missed a few before that too.

If they win the final have they had a better season than us?

I would say yes - means they are in the CL next season and two cups

Context is key, looking st the bare bones then yes have had a better season by winning 3 cups.
But spending what is it £250 million to win 3 cups fee people take seriously, for s club of their stature that's not success.

Don't worry chaps, I translated what Jan says:

Your Superville success winzawkl owzoy OK OK buna Hong Kong win sturdy ul knee an er wobble it onto the daily winner

Success boys

Don't worry chaps, I translated what Jan says:

Your Superville success winzawkl owzoy OK OK buna Hong Kong win sturdy ul knee an er wobble it onto the daily winner

Success boys
Brilliant! Reminds me of Norwegian comedians/musicians Ylvis who hired some translators and pretending to speak dutch. Watch and turn on subtitles!

Ajax need to get their heads together and play the first few minutes away from their box. Don't give up an early goal.

United completely dominating early on. Even better if they were the better team and still lose! Ajax getting more in the game now.

Back