• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

anyone who can't see the logic in that decision is an idiot, an all PL Black Country Derby or 2 teams who's names I've already forgotten, Brentford and Swindon was it?

Quite.

The chairman can go on about it all he wants, there is little interest in Bradford vs Sunderland nor Bradford Vs Reading

Could really do with a draw in this tie with United. A rough and tumble night, maybe a managers' sideline barney to spice things up, followed by another draw settled by penalties. Don't care for good football, just lots of it between these two.

Either way, someone will be getting more heat from their fans, though LVG will probably escape too much scrutiny as its his first season and they somehow keep picking up points while being terrible.

United beat Liverpool quite comfortably at Old Trafford this season. Anyone but Arsenal, Liverpool are not a rival of ours.

I hate liverpool, i have a strong distate for the gooners, i'm not from north london myself so I don't have the geographical link, my "rivalries" are drawn from opposition fans, liverpool fans are scum (same as leeds fans) whereas arsenal don't really have any fans at all, just spectators

I think the Arse will win it.

I want a draw. A sending off for each side for violent conduct, or spitting, a two injuries - minor ones, six weeks or so - for each team. And I want the same for the replay with extra time and penalties. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I think the Arse will win it.
I hope your prediction proves to be incorrect, aside from having to put up with gloating Goons for another year that would also mean that ARSEnal go ahead of ManU to become the first team to win a dozen FA Cups plus ARSEne will then have won more FA Cups than Nicholson and Burkinshaw put together.

Arsenal have a terrible record at Old Trafford. I think 1 draw and 9 loss in 10 games. Almost as bad a run as we had until 2 years ago. Hoping for a draw with lots of injuries and red cards for both sides!

Edit: Actually their run at OT was even worse than I thought! 1 win in 15!!!

Last edited:
I hate liverpool, i have a strong distate for the gooners, i'm not from north london myself so I don't have the geographical link, my "rivalries" are drawn from opposition fans, liverpool fans are scum (same as leeds fans) whereas arsenal don't really have any fans at all, just spectators

Spoken like someone who doesn't live in a town with a lot of Arsenal fans. Liverpool may be the most deluded, but Arsenal have by far the most arrogant fans in the country.

I also don't see what makes Liverpool fans scum? Some of them, but quite a large number of our fanbase are too.

I can enjoy enjoy the irony of Welbeck scoring the decisive goal, but I'm not happy about it.

Most arrogant: United
Most deluded and annoying: Liverpool
Highest percentage of JCL tossers: Arsenal

Spoken like someone who doesn't live in a town with a lot of Arsenal fans. Liverpool may be the most deluded, but Arsenal have by far the most arrogant fans in the country.

I also don't see what makes Liverpool fans scum? Some of them, but quite a large number of our fanbase are too.

yeah, London

I know some arsenal fans, they aren't arrogant, far from it, they have a genuine inferiority complex, it's shifted from United to Chelsea but the focus is on what's wrong with them rather than anything else

conversely, I know many many Liverpool fans, most of the kids in my (Essex) school were Liverpool fans, they genuinely think the world owes them success and that there was a pro United agenda at the FA which was the only reason their fortunes changed, they defend racism and violence when it's their own accused but lose their brick over the slightest provocation when they are the target, I keep getting told rawk is an abomination amongst Liverpool fans but all the ones I've met are stereotypical examples, their delusion is unmatched

Back