• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

2-0 Watford! Well done! Though a draw and a replay would surely be the best result?
Yup, would ideally like the Goons to have yet another fixture so they cannot focus on the league... Although it would be somewhat of a relief to know they can no longer win a third consecutive FA Cup...

I don't want Arsenal to come back here really, they have tried to go and win this one and in this 2nd half, they have been outplayed.

And dont they have to go to barca next? haha

I wouldn't mind a replay and more distraction for them

also, going out here could lead to wenger leaving sooner

I wouldn't mind Arsenal forcing a replay. An extra game, difficult away trip to Watford, the energy they'll need to expend to score twice in the next ten minutes..

Thoroughly enjoying this scoreline as it is though :)

I will keep saying it.

It's The Emirates FA Cup, and something stinks. I cannot understand how the FA cannot see it is a conflict of interest. It's bad enough all the home draws, but may well indeed be Pot Luck (I still doubt it though), but refereeing displays like this tell me something is not right somewhere.
How Gabriel has still not got a yellow, never mind a red, is beyond belief, and Pantillimon gets one for timewasting. Laughable and corrupt

Yep, it's amazing isn't it. Definitely something fishy about the headline sponsor of a competition also being the main sponsor of an entity competing in that competition.

Similar to the Dein / Lasagne-gate thing.

Back