• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

Jimmy Liddel?

That man is hilarious. Even though they won 5-4 at Norwich his video is still funny. I await his videos on twitter with great anticipation each time they lose. Just dont know where he gets some of his stuff from
'He was so ugly as a baby the incubator had tinted windows'
'Ref, your missus is so fat even Dora wouldm't explore her'

RAWK is fuming about how the freekick Wham scored from should never have been. I agree that East is a fudgeing abysmal ref, but more so because he didn't give West Ham a blatant penalty earlier.

Thought he was poor on Saturday, plus his assistants werent much better. Hope to GHod we have Mike Dean this weekend

I assume they'll be moving our sunday game from 3pm to 2pm and make it the TV game now that Liverpool are out. No one wants to watch West Ham v Blackburn.

I assume they'll be moving our sunday game from 3pm to 2pm and make it the TV game now that Liverpool are out. No one wants to watch West Ham v Blackburn.

Probably too late now, but serves themselves right. Hope the viewing figures fall through the floor

Look who it is! Coulibally!

Still waiting for Chris Forrester to do this again

or this

League of Ireland's Matt le Tissier.

Another nightmare game for Berahino. Anonymous for most of the match and then missed a sitter right at the end of extra time (scored his penalty though). I know I've said it before; but he really is a shadow of the player he was last season. The big question, I suppose, is whether last season or this season is the aberration. Given the shenanigans of this year though, I still think we can be charitable and assume his previous form might be a better indication than his current form.

Another nightmare game for Berahino. Anonymous for most of the match and then missed a sitter right at the end of extra time (scored his penalty though). I know I've said it before; but he really is a shadow of the player he was last season. The big question, I suppose, is whether last season or this season is the aberration. Given the shenanigans of this year though, I still think we can be charitable and assume his previous form might be a better indication than his current form.

The funniest part of the whole night was when they showed Pulis's reaction to the miss. A Wenger-type strop spitting his gum out and throwing it to the ground.
2nd funniest had to be the way they built up Fletcher before his penalty, 'he's done it all, worn the t-shirt,etc' then proceeds to stick his spot kick a yard wide

Well last night knocked another £1m off his price tag

Well last night knocked another £1m off his price tag
In Jeremy Peace's head that still leaves him worth about £29m.

For the second time in as many rounds, a WBA FA Cup replay sent me to sleep. Their fans must be bored as arseholes every week, poor bastards. Imagine having a season ticket at the Hawthorns... :eek:

In Jeremy Peace's head that still leaves him worth about £29m.

For the second time in as many rounds, a WBA FA Cup replay sent me to sleep. Their fans must be bored as arseholes every week, poor bastards. Imagine having a season ticket at the Hawthorns... :eek:

Tbh if we get past Palace i wouldnt mind playing them home or away in the quarters

CbqQTLOXIAAsb5W.jpg

Back