• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

Massive chance missed by Wrexham and 10 seconds Sheffield United snatch it.

We're going back to Bramhall Lane

2nd in the Championship. We cant take it lightly, it's a midweek game, but I hope we dont make wholesale changes. I always think a team 2nd in the Championship are on a par with next to bottom in the PL.

They have given us a scare before in the cup

Just had another watch of that semi-final 2nd leg a few years back. If you get the chance on YouTube have a peek. I had forgotten how good the pass was from Kane for Eriksens's 2nd goal at the end, but also keep your eyes out for Kane's celebrating in front of the Spurs fans. You will love it

TUESDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2023
• Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion at 7.15pm on ITV4 and ITVX
• Fulham or Sunderland v Leeds United at 7.45pm on BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport
• Bristol City v Emirates Marketing Project at 8pm on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX

WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH 2023
• Southampton v Luton Town or Grimsby Town at 7.15pm on ITV4 and ITVX
• Manchester United v West Ham United at 7.45pm on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX
• Wrexham or Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur at 7.55pm on BBC One, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sport

And City go up the other end and get a lucky deflection

McCoist w@nking off, but the shot was going wide you fool

Back