• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

56498935796017401721577.jpg

Those look really dogbrick.

But am I surprised? Not in the slightest.

When UnderArmour was announced as the new kit supplier, loads of tacos were saying how they were the business and would make an excellent kit. fudge knows what basis this nonsense was ever based on, but whatever.

That said, I honestly wouldn't give a toss if we wore fudging bin bags out on the pitch, if a company was stupid enough to pay us enough money for the pleasure; I'm more bothered about what we actually do on the pitch, not what we look like.

Apparently we're getting paid serious dollah to wear this UA crap, so fudge it - WOOHOO!!

I'm wondering how the faint logo on the back of the home kit will look on the real shirt, especially with the name and number over it.

Those look really dogbrick.

But am I surprised? Not in the slightest.

When UnderArmour was announced as the new kit supplier, loads of tacos were saying how they were the business and would make an excellent kit. fudge knows what basis this nonsense was ever based on, but whatever.

That said, I honestly wouldn't give a toss if we wore fudging bin bags out on the pitch, if a company was stupid enough to pay us enough money for the pleasure; I'm more bothered about what we actually do on the pitch, not what we look like.

Apparently we're getting paid serious dollah to wear this UA crap, so fudge it - WOOHOO!!

What was the contract length and value?

I dont recall reading it.

If those 3 kits are genuine, what happens when we play Saudi Sportswashing Machine away? The colours are all too similar to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine home kit.

How about Saudi Sportswashing Machine playing in their away kit

Oh and forgot to ask - do we still have Autonomy then for the following season? I am presuming we are.

Liverpool get ?ú40m a season from Warrior and Standard Chartered, what a rip off.

Comparatively, we yield ?ú25m.

The ?ú15m gap is understandable, given that Liverpool (and Man Utd) have such an massive market in Asia; more shirts = more revenue for the supplier. We need to increase our penetration in those regions before we can compete on relative terms.

Back