• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Ah......see, I have a BEKO American style fridge-freezer, and it's crap. Broken down numerous times. I'd never have another BEKO product.

I think I may have spotted the problem...

As already mentioned, BEKO are a TURKISH firm... you have one of their AMERICAN style fridge/freezers...
If I went into an ITALIAN restaurant and ordered an INDIAN take-away, I too would expect it to be a little crap!

Liverpool kit is lovely, nice & plain!

Warrior, are they a martial arts firm?

Doesnt feel like liverpool to me. Yes i know all clubs wore plain once upon a time but for the last 20+ years ive been used to adidas stripes on the sleave or some sort of trim. I also think the red is a bit off colour to their usual red.
Plain suited us this season (minus the crap sponser logo) but not sure it suits everyone... In this case im not a fan.

As for uniteds primary school girl shirt... Take a look at some early yet shocking fakes (complete with gold "champions" prem badges)

2012-2013-Man-Utd-Home.jpg

Seems to me that Chelsea have released an identical kit for the last several seasons! Guess there's not much you can do with all blue kit and adidas stripes.

Seems to me that Chelsea have released an identical kit for the last several seasons! Guess there's not much you can do with all blue kit and adidas stripes.

This season they had a spot of red around the neck. MASSIVE difference. :D

Arsenal's kit looks like it's got permanent black armbands. Would have thought that'd be more of a Liverpool thing.

Still laughing photoshoots must be very dangerous Cech has to wear his headwear I wonder if he wears that out to drink and then to bed

Back