• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I think their away shirt is some horrific purple and black striped thing? With red bits on the sleeves. Colours do not match at all!! :lol:

I think their away shirt is some horrific purple and black striped thing? With red bits on the sleeves. Colours do not match at all!! :lol:

GOOD... I hope they all fudge off and die so they can be buried in that horrific monstrouserty of a brick-kit... am I being too harsh??

Some gooner thinks this might be their away shirt:

scaled.php

Lol that is the worst leak ever

liverpool-12-13-warrior-third-football-shirt(1).

GOOD.... GHod.... ITK's were right, it IS a monstrouserty!! Looks like a kids' entry for Shoot Magazine's 'design-a-kit' competition!!

liverpool-12-13-warrior-third-football-shirt(1).

GOOD.... GHod.... ITK's were right, it IS a monstrouserty!! Looks like a kids' entry for Shoot Magazine's 'design-a-kit' competition!!

Looks like they've failed miserably at mimicing Inter's funky dragon away shirt from a coulpe of seasons ago with some arbitrary tribal nonesense.
i1002_2.jpg

I was going to give them benefit of the doubt if Warrior were a Kiwi company but they're yanks... Clearly their design team have been watching too much LA Ink.

Liverpool's owners are more about increasing revenue from abroad than anything else at the moment. That shirt will go down well in the US and Asia I guess.

Liverpool's owners are more about increasing revenue from abroad than anything else at the moment. That shirt will go down well in the US and Asia I guess.

No way, Asian's want to wear the primary colour. I've barely ever seen an away shirt worn in that part of the world. As for America, how many American's buy a home shirt, let alone away?

Not corny at all mate. You're 100% correct, that is just how it should be done.

i remember growing up that club badge was always on right on training gear and left on the match shirt - i like it that way, brings a different sense of importance to the 90mins that actually matter!! (we could, of course, be over analysing this!)

and at least it isnt in the MIDDLE! least we not the mid-late 90s kit designers

Noel must be standing on a big box in that pic with Kompany

Back