• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loic Remy - questions

is there not an argument that Enic are doing the same thing, but rather than getting the best players they appointed the best chairman instead, did we not get lucky that Levy happened to be a Spurs fan?

Henry James "clown shoe" Redknapp said:
You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

Signs Remy on £80k a week.

weren't it only a few years a go you were paying players wages you couldn't afford when you had the two Geordie fellas in charge ?

weren't it only a few years a go you were paying players wages you couldn't afford when you had the two Geordie fellas in charge ?

We were paying vast wages but we could afford them at the time, it wasn't sustainable long term though.

He only started playing in the middle fairly recently, when their main #9 Gignac got injured.

well i'll be interested to hear what someone who watches him regular has to say because i specifically remember this poster saying there's no point us even going in for him if we plan to play him out wide as he's terrible there

well i'll be interested to hear what someone who watches him regular has to say because i specifically remember this poster saying there's no point us even going in for him if we plan to play him out wide as he's terrible there

This is heartening as he planned to play him wide left of a front 3.

I hope he's turbo brick.

Not to mention not having to live in Saudi Sportswashing Machine or be part of Pardew's long ball tactics.

Back