• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

Spent £110 on a cardigan yesterday...

81458AProduct.jpg

the black man isnt included...

Spent £110 on a cardigan yesterday...

81458AProduct.jpg

the black man isnt included...

I would ask for my money back haha

Not sure of the massive horse

and dont like the pockets - not a big fan of stitched on pockets. if you like it you like it. I think you just liked the black man

I would ask for my money back haha

Not sure of the massive horse

and dont like the pockets - not a big fan of stitched on pockets. if you like it you like it. I think you just liked the black man

Must admit, i was a little gutted when he wasn't in the package.

Traditionally a mid-dark brown is standard. A plain Oxford/Derby is always a safe bet with any suit, brogues can look a little fussy in brown. Avoid loafers in case that seems too casual. You could go for a mid-dark grey shoe with navy.

Most people will tell you to steer clear of black with navy, but if you have patent black shoes then that can work.

Sound advice as always...like the sound of a grey shoe...

Traditionally a mid-dark brown is standard. A plain Oxford/Derby is always a safe bet with any suit, brogues can look a little fussy in brown. Avoid loafers in case that seems too casual. You could go for a mid-dark grey shoe with navy.

Most people will tell you to steer clear of black with navy, but if you have patent black shoes then that can work.
Do you not think that patent black leather with a navy suit would look a bit chincy?

You'll end up looking like a footballer if you wear brown shoes in town

Right, Summer's over and my trainers are knackered. What should I go for next?

No real dress code at my work, just casual so need something for general everyday wear. What's the latest?

Any recommendations for good quality, but decent value ties

I hate spending money on ties, but don't want some cheap polyester brick

I like long ties too, as I always go Windsor knot

I have brick loads you can have for free, get them every year at Christmas not sure why because i never worn a tie since i left school, Even then i only wore it round my head as i ran around screaming.

Vivienne Westwood does some good ones if you're feeling brave. Usually about £30 at Bicester

Back