• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

Really don’t understand why he’s not starting for the Netherlands today. He’s better than both Ake and deVrij
I would question the competency of any manager making that decision. Then I look at their bench and it's Koeman there... No need to question his competency, the questions have already been asked and answered.

Potentially good for us if he's not exhausted by the end of the tournament. But still, would have liked for him to have an enjoyable Euros.

I would question the competency of any manager making that decision. Then I look at their bench and it's Koeman there... No need to question his competency, the questions have already been asked and answered.

Potentially good for us if he's not exhausted by the end of the tournament. But still, would have liked for him to have an enjoyable Euros.
Ronaldo-Koeman-nose-pick-eat-5437314.jpg

:grimacing:

Son also ran. I guess maybe he isn't finished as some on here would have you believe.
Well…
This suited son
Attacking with pace and space
Bloody good finish too
His first goal though was fudging class. Pickford fudged up but son detaches huge credit
The bit about son that impressed me the most was when he won that free kick on the edge of their area. That was class play

Well…
This suited son
Attacking with pace and space
Bloody good finish too
His first goal though was fudging class. Pickford fudged up but son detaches huge credit
The bit about son that impressed me the most was when he won that free kick on the edge of their area. That was class play

I think the way ange wants us to play will suit so. Just we don't always play that way and he can go missing at times.

I think the way ange wants us to play will suit so. Just we don't always play that way and he can go missing at times.
His first touch is what goes missing
That why I was so impresses with winning that foul. Last year that bounces of his shins. Today he was brilliant

Son also ran. I guess maybe he isn't finished as some on here would have you believe.

Wait a minute .. he has looked a shadow of himself and everyone has a right to debate that. It's a good performance against a very very poor team in Everton. Let's all hope that he finds his touch and kicks on.

Son running into space up to top speed has never been the concern, it's that he's lost that little burst of acceleration that helped separate him from a defender with the ball at his feet.

Today while a good performance from him doesn't alleviate those concerns...

VDV can make the game look so easy. Both in defence and attack (when the mood takes him). If he has another good and injury free season we will be having to fend off alot of interest in him next summer. Top player.

Wait a minute .. he has looked a shadow of himself and everyone has a right to debate that. It's a good performance against a very very poor team in Everton. Let's all hope that he finds his touch and kicks on.

Where have i said you can't debate that? He goes missing in games. Yet still got 17 goals and 10 assists in 35 games last season. Yet to listen to some on here he can't run and has nothing to offer.

Greaves went missing in games too.

he was brilliant, but next time a player goes down hurt after a hyperextension issue I want them off the field, better to miss 45 mins just in case than 45 hours

even more so when the game is dead and buried

That slight anxiety in your chest as a ball is played in behind the defensive line. The nervousness that can be felt in your body. The "oh, fudge" thoughts that run through your head.

VdV just removes that. It's not just "he'll probably deal with this". It's just foregone conclusion that he will. What usually is at least somewhat dangerous just isn't.

Back