• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Telegraph Entrapment Scheme

How do you find out about your dodgy employees without these stings? The FA prove themselves utterly useless at keeping on top of things at every turn, so if the press don't do it, who does? Or should a blind eye just be turned?

I felt sorry for him at first, but he really does only have himself to blame. It's very, very easy to not get caught out by these things, you just have to not be a bit of a clam.

I certainly don't feel sorry for bfs, but I do think these are symptoms of today's society, trial by the media. It's almost like life is just one big reality gameshow.

I certainly don't feel sorry for bfs, but I do think these are symptoms of today's society, trial by the media. It's almost like life is just one big reality gameshow.

Spot on

As you say Sam was a grade A pillock! But there goes any off us if caught off guard.

If he was not such a greedy bastard he would still have a job, no sympathy for him at all.

But you don't like him to start off with!

I am ambivalent towards Sam in this instance as I am to all people in his situation.
This type of so called evidence gathering is intrapment pure and simple and stinks of hypocrisy. Two wrong don't make a right.

Last edited:
But you don't like him to start off with!

Nothing to do with it, anyone who gets paid 3 million plus and then still trys to earn more by being a " jack the lad" gets what he deserves. I would have the same opinion whoever does it.

Nothing to do with it, anyone who gets paid 3 million plus and then still trys to earn more by being a " jack the lad" gets what he deserves. I would have the same opinion whoever does it.

Why should it matter what anybody earns 3,10 or £100m. It is not a crime to earn money from a lecture!

If you really believe he was being up front why did he quit. IMO you are defending the indefensible .

Being greedy as you put it, is not a grounds for dismissal is it?

Because of the pressure from the bloody media, yet again. The FA were yet bowing to publicity and they will never change.

The FA are a joke with little or no backbone! They are just scared incase they are seen in any way complicit, so they pay off the manager AGAIN and so the merry go round continues.

Last edited:
And pigs fly.

CteMdZvWAAAVy68.jpg

Again I've not really paid a great deal of attention to it, so if I'm picking it up wrong apologies, but was he not their guest? I know some people would be reluctant to straight out no in that situation.
Not that I think bfs would be mind you, but I just think that the posters who are saying entrapment stings like this are wrong have a point. It's a crummy way to set someone up.

A guest who turned up with his financial advisor and agent. It suggests to me he had was there for more than some good wine and food with intelligent conversation.

Why should it matter what anybody earns 3,10 or £100m. It is not a crime to earn money from a lecture!

No crime at all, if you thing the offer of 400k was merely to give a lecture.

Just seen a statement from Southampton FC re allegations against Eric Black which will be in the Telegraph tomorrow... the plot thickens

No crime at all, if you thing the offer of 400k was merely to give a lecture.

Cameron is 'allegedly' getting north of £2m for a couple of talks!

There was never any lecture with regard to Sam, it was a ruse to get him to the dinner.

Some of the names on the list are surprising...actually hardly any of them are...

Attachments

• IMG-20160929-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160929-WA0000.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 55
I earn a tiny fraction of 3m a year, but I can tell you now, if I was earning that i'd still be hustling for more, same if it was 30m, or 300m. I don't know what enough is as I can't imagine it.

You never miss an opportunity to get paid.

I earn a tiny fraction of 3m a year, but I can tell you now, if I was earning that i'd still be hustling for more, same if it was 30m, or 300m. I don't know what enough is as I can't imagine it.

You never miss an opportunity to get paid.
I'll give you £1000 if you kick your boss in the nuts, finger his butthole, film the whole thing and post the video online. Interested? [emoji4]

Back