• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

If Murray can hold and break he can race through the set. Baghdatis knows if he wins this set they will wait till Monday.

Has to go to end of this set really, ridiculous if they call it off.

They play ril 2/3 etc in Australia and US.

Has to go to end of this set really, ridiculous if they call it off.

They play ril 2/3 etc in Australia and US.

I imagine they have to stop at 11 as people need to get home etc and as we all know tubes here close early

I'd like to see Tsonga v Murray. I think Murray will have a bit too much consistency for him in the end but it would be an entertaining match.

am I wrong in saying that del Potro/Murray is the quarters if they both win there 4th round games?

am I wrong in saying that del Potro/Murray is the quarters if they both win there 4th round games?

Think that's right mate - and Cilic is ROCK HARD!

Had to laugh the other day when people were acting like it was Murray's to lose after Nadal got beat!

Tatiana-Golovin-Feet-334465.jpg

If only Golovin was still playing!!

Back