• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Carabao Cup 2017/18

A tight result (draw or narrow win) is the best for us, means their players will have more hard running to do in the 2nd leg.

Overall, I don't like these stoppages though. Think I'd rather put up with wrong decisions here and there.

The way it is used is very important!
The screen by the pitch is a no no, imho
Just the ref and the guy/guys helping can work!

I havent seen it in practice yet. Theres no way I was going to watch those clams tonight!

I assumed it would be the 4th official off to the side watching a situation and relaying the correct decision to the ref on the ear piece.

Im guessing its not going like that?

I havent seen it in practice yet. Theres no way I was going to watch those clams tonight!

I assumed it would be the 4th official off to the side watching a situation and relaying the correct decision to the ref on the ear piece.

Im guessing its not going like that?

The way it was used in Brighton vs Palace was that they had a ref in a studio 50 miles away looking at replays, but if he found something it would require the match ref to look at a screen and make the final decision.

The video ref must be given authority to overrule wrong calls and preferably he should be at the stadium IMO, even if it's in a truck outside. Just copy NFL.

My GHod, when will this Wheelchair toss off finish?

Beat player on pitch?
Is that what they’ve been saying? I only saw the first 30 mins and on mute thankfully, but I just saw Wheelchair give it away as much as keep possession, also threw in another cheeky dive! If Coquelin for example, had put in that performance I bet the commentators would have had a very different opinion on it (unless Wheelchair completely stole the show after that first 30? I’d be very surprised though)

Is that what they’ve been saying? I only saw the first 30 mins and on mute thankfully, but I just saw Wheelchair give it away as much as keep possession, also threw in another cheeky dive! If Coquelin for example, had put in that performance I bet the commentators would have had a very different opinion on it (unless Wheelchair completely stole the show after that first 30? I’d be very surprised though)

Redknapp was gushing over him, its almost like they dont want to admit they were all wrong about him being the Savior of English football.

He is a very good player and should be in the England team if fit, but he is nowhere near as good as they make him out to be.

Back