• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Chich is a sloppy wet fart thread

Did you invite them all back for custard?

All patrons were given a small tub as they entered, but told not to eat it till the end. In the final scene when the protagonist came, I threw hundreds and thousands over the audience. Was meant to be followed by a closing monologue. But an hour and a half of switching between male and female voices meant I had lost my voice so I cut it short.

May have lessened the impact. Look life is about learning from your mistakes. I think it might work better as a novel.

I have a new found respect for stage hands. Because it took forever to clean up those hundreds and thousands.

Last edited:
All patrons were given a small tub as they entered, but told not to eat it till the end. In the final scene when the protagonist came, I threw hundreds and thousands over the audience. Was meant to be followed by a closing monologue. But an hour and a half of switching between male and female voices meant I had lost my voice so I cut it short.

May have lessened the impact. Look life is about learning from your mistakes. I think it might work better as a novel.

I have a new found respect for stage hands. Because it took forever to clean up those hundreds and thousands.
Sounds immense! How about starting a go fund me to hire out a small theatre in London, including the cost of hiring a few actors for rehearsals and the performance?

Got tickets for Plaza suite at the Savoy theatre in February, a matinee on a Thursday afternoon. Booking through the theatre direct £280 for the pair of us.

I swear my first car was cheaper. London got silly prices.

Off to see Long day's journey into the night. Tomorrow, only been to one show this year.

Love theatre.

We went to see this on Saturday. It was very good.

I read a lot of bad reviews about it beforehand, how it was boring, repetitive, nothing happened etc. But I enjoyed it and anyone only getting that out of it is missing the point. It's quite a dark subject matter but there's humour as well. Very well acted.
Felt like an age since I'd been to a 'proper' play.

Dinner at Rules afterwards to finish it off.

We went to see this on Saturday. It was very good.

I read a lot of bad reviews about it beforehand, how it was boring, repetitive, nothing happened etc. But I enjoyed it and anyone only getting that out of it is missing the point. It's quite a dark subject matter but there's humour as well. Very well acted.
Felt like an age since I'd been to a 'proper' play.

Dinner at Rules afterwards to finish it off.
I like you.

We are staying up in town, off to Chelsea flower show Wednesday morning.

Proper plays are the best. Not got tickets but I see that grapes of wrath is on at the national. I'm a massive Steinbeck fan, need to find time to get up for that.

I like you.

We are staying up in town, off to Chelsea flower show Wednesday morning.

Proper plays are the best. Not got tickets but I see that grapes of wrath is on at the national. I'm a massive Steinbeck fan, need to find time to get up for that.
Cheers re Grapes of Wrath - will definitely take a look at that.
Bought tickets for A View from the Bridge next month.

Cheers re Grapes of Wrath - will definitely take a look at that.
Bought tickets for A View from the Bridge next month.
Where is that being played?

If it is at the bridge theatre be warned they despite being a new theatre are the most uncomfortable seats, my knees were in my face and I swore I would never go back there.

For charm value charing Cross theatre us my favourite. Small venue 100 or so seats in a basement and your can faintly hear the trains on top. Good food in their restaurant as well.

How was it?
Brilliant

Well I enjoyed it, did not read the bad reviews.

Had an amazing dinner as well afterwards, back at the hotel. If you get the chance to watch it do, Brian Cox was very good. Slightly off putting was some people cheering after he spoke but apparently he was in a TV show. The only non sports how I watch is Gardener's world.

Brilliant

Well I enjoyed it, did not read the bad reviews.

Had an amazing dinner as well afterwards, back at the hotel. If you get the chance to watch it do, Brian Cox was very good. Slightly off putting was some people cheering after he spoke but apparently he was in a TV show. The only non sports how I watch is Gardener's world.
Going to go up to London over half term next week so will look to see if I can pick up a ticket. Cheers for the review. Glad you had a good time.

Back