• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

Germany mean business. Of course it was only a poor Scotland team, but that was a quality first half, and they should be thoroughly boosted by this win and playing at home. They play the ball well with a lot of quality in the side, and I'm sure Kroos would love nothing more than to retire as European champion.

Salah, De Bruyne and bow Musiala. Chelski's scattergun approach doesn’t always work out for them.

I'll get my coat
Hungary making Xhaka looks like prime Xavi

I haven't been wathing the game but did think to myself when I saw your post that I can name Xahka and Shqiri off the top of my head as Swiss players but can't think of a single Hunarian playing right now.

Hungary definently far from the powerhouse they used to be many years ago.

I haven't been wathing the game but did think to myself when I saw your post that I can name Xahka and Shqiri off the top of my head as Swiss players but can't think of a single Hunarian playing right now.

Hungary definently far from the powerhouse they used to be many years ago.

Hungary got Szoboslai of Liverpool, but thats about it.

Back