• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Oh how I would love this to be another Boxing Day outcome a-la-Southampton v Arsenal

Like that game, goons being outplayed. Hate to say it but wham are a decent side under Bilic. He's far too good for them.

I never disliked wham, only recently a little more. But the goons are premier scum :)

Like that game, goons being outplayed. Hate to say it but wham are a decent side under Bilic. He's far too good for them.

I never disliked wham, only recently a little more. But the goons are premier scum :)

Arguably made Besiktas the most attractive footballing side in Turkey.

Great goal-line clearance.

This looks like going the way of the NLD. Goals in quick succession to turn the match around, but now Arsenal looking like they will score the next

Giroud's injury record is better than Carol, but otherwise it would be hard to make a case for him as more effective than the Geordie?

Wham need another goal to seal this.

Back