• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

ffs is there some sort of forcefield around Schmeichel's goal?

If Borini hit that against us if would have flown in the top corner

Adam, Southend: It seems obvious to me even as a neutral that refs don't want to go down in history as 'the man who cost Leicester the fairytale title'. The amount of penalties that haven't been given against them in recent weeks has been shocking.

Michael, Leicester: It's only going to be a miracle if Leicester actually earn the league rather than being given it through their immunity to conceding spot-kicks.

Adam, Southend: It seems obvious to me even as a neutral that refs don't want to go down in history as 'the man who cost Leicester the fairytale title'. The amount of penalties that haven't been given against them in recent weeks has been shocking.

Michael, Leicester: It's only going to be a miracle if Leicester actually earn the league rather than being given it through their immunity to conceding spot-kicks.

I don't really begrudge Leicester the title if they win it however there does seem to be a rule that penalties aren't allowed to be given against them. That said, the teams at the top of the league have always seemed to get assistance from referees so I guess its not really any different to that

Leicester are as poor as Sunderland.
Embarrassing.

There will 24 teams in Pots 2,3 and 4 in next season CL draw who will all be praying for Leicester to be in their group next season thats for sure
edit: well 21 because the other English teams cant draw them, but you catch my drift

Long ball yet again, once chance, one goal. Getting very boring. Too early to start the timewasting? I think not.

Back