• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I agree its a fukin conspiracy
Wan put the extra efforts in against us on Monday and then decide yo return to beech mode yesterday and complete opposite for Swansea

Let's be honest Klopp has sent a fair few the kids outo_O

I noticed he was moaning about the early kick off. Throwing the game to prove a point?

They didn't even bring any spare subs. One player got ill and they've only got 6 on the bench.

I noticed he was moaning about the early kick off. Throwing the game to prove a point?

They didn't even bring any spare subs. One player got ill and they've only got 6 on the bench.

Not that I am too bothered,but Klopp wanted a later kick-off, Pelligrini requested an earlier kick-off.

Surely in the interests of English football with regards to their European matches, you would have thought the FA could have sorted a swap in ko times maybe?

He has certainly impressed me a few times this season as has the other Ayew at Villa
Yeah both are a bit inconsistent but I prefer the Swansea brother. He's has a bit about him when he's bothered. The Villa Ayew seems a bit of a moaner from what I've seen. Mind you he's getting relegated so probably not in the best mood I imagine.

Red for pool. Can't really complain.

We want 4

One more booking and they get a fine or is it two more now that one has been bumped up to a red?

pool sub looks like Ian Rush
images

This quote from twitter is perfect.

"The thing I like most about Jack Cork is his name - no frills. Two syllables. I bet he's never late for things. Solid, reliable."

Back