• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

A draw actually serves both purposes. Guarantees us CL football, and still a slight chance of taking it to the last day

I know it would be unlikely but they could still get the same points as we have, now our GD would be much better but I would rather we had it confirmed today and Utd losing will do that.

No it wasnt. We were all hoping for a red then but there's zero chance that it was one.
He'd have gotten a free-kick everywhere else on the pitch. Simpson put his arm across the chest/neck and slowed him down. Free-kick all day long. Maybe not red card, but certainly a FK

I know it would be unlikely but they could still get the same points as we have, now our GD would be much better but I would rather we had it confirmed today and Utd losing will do that.
Seriously? What kind of defeatist attitude is that? It's your prerogative, but it's really aiming low rather than trying to do the best we can.

Seriously? What kind of defeatist attitude is that? It's your prerogative, but it's really aiming low rather than trying to do the best we can.

That is you opinion which I disagree with, I could accuse you of being a pie in the sky wisher but that would be not nice so I will not ;)

The real plus from the first 37 mins or so mins here is that Man U look like they realise that they need to win today

Back