• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Did we really lose at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

Unfortunately most teams (apart from Leicester this season) tend to have that 'one defeat' in them each season. We never beat WBA either. Its a shame but at least it wasnt a defeat that actually cost us the title

2nd red this season so two game ban

Oh this weekend just seems to be getting better

Gonna be driving down to the hotel in a few hours ready for the match tomorrow, I am going to enjoy watching MOTD in the room tonight. lets hope tomorrow is going to round it all off nicely

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to be getting that sinking feeling watching this Leicester v Everton match 2-0 now.

Sunderland will love playing these Weds night.

I do like the slight irony that is not just raining on Leicester's parade, it is absolutely f#ckin p'ssing down

Only an incompetent board would keep him on.

Moyes to return????

Two annoying observations from that first 45 mins
1/ Does Steptoe still need to wear that f#ckin blue thing on his arm now. You've won the league, you can take it off.
and
2/ How many anti-Spurs digs can Tyler spout and we arent even playing?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans. Get your A-Z's of the Championship out this weekend, because on this showing you ain't getting no favours off Everton on Wednesday. I can see there being a party at the Stadium of Light that evening.

On the plus side, I wonder if a couple of thousand tickets might become available for Sunday's match on Thursday morning??

And a 12th penalty for Leicester this season.

Vardy you classless c#nt, no need for that celebration.

Kane 25
Vardy 24
Aguero 23

C'mon Harry reckon he needs 2 from 2 to win it

Good Lord, and people honestly thought Everton might get a point off Leciester tonight?

This has been their easiest match of the season, possibly bar Swansea

And a 12th penalty for Leicester this season.

Vardy you classless c#nt, no need for that celebration.

Kane 25
Vardy 24
Aguero 23

C'mon Harry reckon he needs 2 from 2 to win it

Oh, look, Chelsea have the opportunity to show their class again.

Back