• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Bournemouth losing at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, which drops them into the relegation zone. They also have the worst goal difference which is also a good indicator.

Sunderland have the next worst goal difference so that could give Villa a little hope.

I'd almost put money on Bournemouth and Norwich. Hopefully Villa will join them. Saudi Sportswashing Machine have enough quality to pull away.

Everton equalise at West Ham. Would be an excellent final result.
I think I'd rather see Wet Spam win.

There's a small chance Everton may be in or around the fight for 6th at the end of the season. The quicker Wet Spam hit their target of 40 points, the sooner they make their usual rush towards the bottom.

There is also the issue of us keeping under the radar. Staying around 5th or 6th with a couple of sides expected to drop back above us keeps expectations down.

Imagine the different tone of the coverage if we hadn't lost the first game at Old Trafford. We would be sitting in 4th and stlll unbeaten heading into the NLD. As it is we are unbeaten in ten games and have the third best goal difference behind City and Arsenal and no one is talking about us.

I think I'd rather see Wet Spam win.

There's a small chance Everton may be in or around the fight for 6th at the end of the season. The quicker Wet Spam hit their target of 40 points, the sooner they make their usual rush towards the bottom.

That chance is so small it's not worth worrying about. The Martinez factor will see to that.

I really do enjoy watching Stoke play against teams I don't like.

Can't help but hope Adams puts in a tackle that simultaneously ends either Terry's or Costa's careers and get him banned for life.

Chelsea really are the source of Saturday humour at the moment. They are hideously bad & just when you begin to conceive that they might improve and secure a rare win in the fixture ahead..nope, they fail again.

Back