• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

with the exception of liverpool, table will start resembling some normality now, leicester and watford moving down, chelsea moving up, man u consolidating now

1921.jpg

ManU with an attacking throw in and they have one player in the final third.

Getting outpassed by Saudi Sportswashing Machine so far.

Bwahah. fudging pathetic penalty call. Somebody got their plain envelope on time for this game.

Sissokho (I can't spell his name) for Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one useless qunt. (hopefully he scores now)

I cannot believe we lost to this shower of sh1t Saudi Sportswashing Machine team, they are awful!

Come on you geordie mugs!

I cannot believe we lost to this shower of sh1t Saudi Sportswashing Machine team, they are awful!

Come on you geordie mugs!

No chance, since they beat us and Liverpool it appears they have reverted back to the old Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Greg may well get his wish

Back