• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Laughable brick club

CYn-p_hWkAAhKCz.jpg

Spurs night at the Liberty stadium. Goals from Sigurdsson and Defoe and a red card for Naughton.

chelsea dropping 2 points, no big deal you say but at some point they'll go on a monster run when the penny drops

Hope JD has got that out of his system!! :eek:

Defoe suddenly has become a goal machine for Sunderland ! He has now scored 5 goals in his last 2 league matches to make it total 9 league goals and 12 goals overall this season ! We always let our former players score against us. So, won't be surprised if he scores against us on Saturday now.

Defoe suddenly has become a goal machine for Sunderland ! He has now scored 5 goals in his last 2 league matches to make it total 9 league goals and 12 goals overall this season ! We always let our former players score against us. So, won't be surprised if he scores against us on Saturday now.

This makes me laugh as I knew he would get goals, when I said he would score a bagfull for Sunderland last year I was nearly laughed off the forum...

Defoe is a goalscorer - he just didn't fit the modern " all round striker " that some people have become obsessed with.
I would always have a Defoe type in the squad as sometimes you just need someone to put the ball away.

Not sure if we will get any favours from our rivals this week. Maybe a draw in ManCity-Palace, Liverpool-ManU and Stoke-Arsenal matches will be best for us. Have to be careful with Stoke and Palace as they will be too close to us if they win.

Back