• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Looked to me as though Costa didn't even need to go down, really, but so much the better, lol.

Maybe the goal might have been more valuable. But a lot of the game left with 10 men. Chelsea have been the better side until now, interesting to see what the effect of the sending off is...

Giroud subbed. How are they gonna score now? They're going for the draw!
Edit: They went for the draw and failed immediately! hahaha

Hate wanting Chelsea to win but it works for us... As long as there isn't a bleedin' resurgence for the blues!

A 3-0 win will burst the goon bubble.

Basically their weak-link...we all know its the big German lumbering oil tanker...their weak link has come to bite their bottoms in a crucial game.

How long has Walcot been promising? He could be the real deal one day! They have a lot of overpaid players. With the exception of Sanchez and Ozil players who haven't really delivered at an elite level that their pay would demand.

I'm enjoying Chelsea's collapse so much this season that I'd almost prefer a draw today - so both of them drop a couple points. I know, I know, I'd be gutted if we finished a point behind Arsenal at the end of the season, so I'll definitely be happy with a Chelsea win today (albeit begrudgingly). But the last thing I want is for Chelsea to resurrect their season. They're probably too far behind to mount a Top 4 challenge, but watching them flounder in the bottom half of the table for the next three months would be lovely.

Back