• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

5th highest PL scorer this season, two of those above him are sterling are salah, who are clearly having the biggest purple patch of their career and the other two are Kane and Aguero

He had a great start, 6 league goals in his first 6 league games. But only 4 since then. A big 2nd half of the season coming up for him.

5th highest PL scorer this season, two of those above him are sterling are salah, who are clearly having the biggest purple patch of their career and the other two are Kane and Aguero

His scoring rate has fallen off big time. He was utter dogbrick tonight. It was the lack of movement that got me, even more than the misses.

Didn't know that. How did he not go to prison for that? Would be at least 8 years for that here in Norway

He used his money to pay off the relatives and hire a good lawyer. It’s not right he walked away free, but he did. He suits money over ethics chel$ea tho. He’s also turned into a very good player to be fair.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Love games like that

You can’t help but be entertained and the result is great for us too

Then having an argument after with a goon and a rent boy about their players diving tops it off... it’s all about alli apparently

Looking at the way their rivals are losing points, ManCity could wrap up the league title if they win their next 8-10 matches out of the 16 matches they left. They could even achieve records points total of more than 100 points. Still find it annoying that we sold them Walker to improve their attack.

All of those mentioned above are continuing to score through the Christmas Crunch.

Morata had nine goals from his first 14 games (one hat trick), but only has one from his past seven. To be fair, he does tend to score important goals (e.g. first goal, game winner). But he looked awful yesterday and one gets the sense, from comments about his team, that Conte is beginning to smell cat food regarding reliable squad depth.

All of those mentioned above are continuing to score through the Christmas Crunch.

Morata had nine goals from his first 14 games (one hat trick), but only has one from his past seven. To be fair, he does tend to score important goals (e.g. first goal, game winner). But he looked awful yesterday and one gets the sense, from comments about his team, that Conte is beginning to smell cat food regarding reliable squad depth.

let’s see where he is at the end of the season, salah and sterling will regress to the mean at some point, morata has consistently been a 1/2.5 player throughout his career

the initial point I’m arguing against is that “he’s a dud”, which is clearly not the case

let’s see where he is at the end of the season, salah and sterling will regress to the mean at some point, morata has consistently been a 1/2.5 player throughout his career

the initial point I’m arguing against is that “he’s a dud”, which is clearly not the case

Oh, I quite agree. Thus far, he's been a solid contributor. That was a memorable winner against ManU.

But the relentless intensity of everyday league play takes some getting used to and his productivity has waned of late. I think if Conte had a like-for-like replacement he could trust, he'd give Morata some rest and probably get more consistent production.

The other top scorers mentioned all have good form just now. Though Salah suffered a knock recently, I don't think we'll see him taper off. Liverpool are built to suit his game.

Good result last night. Win today and it’s closed up with pool playing city next

Personally think we have to be at least on level points with 4th before that terrible run

Back