• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

West Brom are surely gone now?

And SCBC look set to follow - look at their fixtures:

West Ham A
Arsenal A
Chelsea H
Leicester A
Bournemouth H
Everton A
Emirates Marketing Project H
And Swansea A to be fit in somewhere (postponed from earlier in the season).

Im just hoping and praying West Ham take the last spot

SCBC H
Chelsea A
Stoke H
Arsenal A
Leicester A
Everton H

And Man Utd H to be fit in at some point.

There's a video of the jesus looking pitch invader going round now - him and another are able to run off the pitch without so much as a second glance from the stewards and back up stands - zero policing or stewarding at the ground by the looks of it.

West Brom are surely gone now?

And SCBC look set to follow - look at their fixtures:

West Ham A
Arsenal A
Chelsea H
Leicester A
Bournemouth H
Everton A
And Swansea A to be fit in somewhere (postponed from earlier in the season).

Im just hoping and praying West Ham take the last spot

SCBC H
Chelsea A
Stoke H
Arsenal A
Leicester A
Everton H

And Man Utd H to be fit in at some point.

That next match between the two of them could be the deciding factor. If Southampton can win that the Hammers are in big trouble. Although a home win and I think it will be curtains for Soton. Uncannily similar run-ins playing the same 5 teams in the other 7 matches

Interesting narrative on Sky, no mention of win and we're above Liverpool, just if we don't win a cup or make top 4 we're screwed.

There's a video of the jesus looking pitch invader going round now - him and another are able to run off the pitch without so much as a second glance from the stewards and back up stands - zero policing or stewarding at the ground by the looks of it.

Its this where I hold hope they get penalised, but I suspect they will just blame it on third party suppliers or something.

That next match between the two of them could be the deciding factor. If Southampton can win that the Hammers are in big trouble. Although a home win and I think it will be curtains for Soton. Uncannily similar run-ins playing the same 5 teams in the other 7 matches

SCBC have more away games, that will be it for them. Palace and Huddersfield are the other teams in and around, but I think both are in a better place than SCBC and West Ham.

In today’s other game, with their recent form being a little bit iffy, could it be another embarrassing result against inferior opposition today?

For Watford.

Yep. No Brucie bonus today. Routine home win as they start their annual end-of-season run

Luckily the preview for the Goon game is Arsenal lady interviewing former Arsenal striker about how hopefully they beat Watford after the heroics on the San Siro...when do we get anyone representing Watford on to balance the view..

Interesting narrative on Sky, no mention of win and we're above Liverpool, just if we don't win a cup or make top 4 we're screwed.

I have given up listening to pre-match build-ups and Talksh#te and their drivel. Somebody posted a vid last night of Robbie Savage going on about Mourinho getting slammed but still being 7pts clear of Spurs (game in hand btw Robbie...), yet it was Pochettino being linked with the Real job. Oh just jog on Robbie. Let it go lad it was nearly 20 years ago now.

I have given up listening to pre-match build-ups and Talksh#te and their drithenvel. Somebody posted a vid last night of Robbie Savage going on about Mourinho getting slammed but still being 7pts clear of Spurs (game in hand btw Robbie...), yet it was Pochettino being linked with the Real job. Oh just jog on Robbie. Let it go lad it was nearly 20 years ago now.
Exactly this, I'll watch from kick off then switch off at half time,then re-tune in as the second half starts

There's only one player on the pitch I would like to have at Spurs. And it's not an Arse player. I've said it before, and I think Doucoure would be a perfect successor to Dembele.

Back