• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Obviously theres a lot to be said for personal preference, but I dont think Liverpool play especially good football. Undeniably its entertaining though.

I think we play the most consistent, controlled football in the league, best team unit.
City, plays at a lower general level than us (most days) with moments of 10-15 minute flashes where they really put you under the kosh and tear teams apart, a few more individual brilliance moments.
Pool is an upgraded Leicester front line with a bricker defense, long ball after long ball to 3 runners, that the midfield and FBs follow, creating an overcommit to attack that often overwhelms defenses. It's extraordinary that it works, but Salad & Mane are very good, very quick players .. I can see a CL team spanking them badly.

Obviously theres a lot to be said for personal preference, but I dont think Liverpool play especially good football. Undeniably its entertaining though.

Posh hoofball
Play with pace
Keep the ball away from out brick defence
And attack as much as you can using direct play
It’s effective and can look good but can be countered by a well organised side (Swansea beat them as their gash) or completely taken apart by a quality side (we did at the Lane and at tossfield where we should have won too)

Posh hoofball
Play with pace
Keep the ball away from out brick defence
And attack as much as you can using direct play
It’s effective and can look good but can be countered by a well organised side (Swansea beat them as their gash) or completely taken apart by a quality side (we did at the Lane and at tossfield where we should have won too)

It actually requires clinical finishing, Pool's best seasons have been with Suarez +other two in form, now they have Salad +other two in form.

What's funny to me is for all the Klopp is the savior flimflam, he's essentially playing the same style as Rogers (with a little worse defense and little more frenetic tempo)

It actually requires clinical finishing, Pool's best seasons have been with Suarez +other two in form, now they have Salad +other two in form.

What's funny to me is for all the Klopp is the savior flimflam, he's essentially playing the same style as Rogers (with a little worse defense and little more frenetic tempo)

It’s exactly the same I agree
Really on pace and some great finishing but the also miss hatfuls too

Finally, PL footy is back.

Liverpool to win at Palace 1/2
Salah to score anytime 4/6
I suppose we might as well make some money, as there will be no shocks here. Or at OT either

Back