• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I've drifted in and out of this game, have Swansea done anything at all? Hasn't looked like it in the slightest l while I've been watching.

I think he’s better than most of the BT offering
To be fair, after a dodgy opening 20 minutes he upped his game and I didn’t disagree too much with his calls!!!

Still has that annoying voice and the habit of emphasizing words for no reason, he made a big deal about saying the word vindicate, like he deserved a pat on the back for it!

Indeed. yes the gap is now 2,but now we play twice before Chelsea and Liverpool meet. Win them both and we can hope for a draw, then go into the last 2 knowing its one win for 3rd.

All about our reaction on Monday night. These players go on about wanting to play in the CL, well, you can with Tottenham Hotspur, prove you are up to it and beat Watford at home

So are we getting behind the gooners against UTD? I feel ill typing that out....

Not so much getting behind them. If they lose, then it's happy as normal. If they win, then the pill is sugar coated as it means 2nd place becomes an outside chance (though with Utd having to play Brighton, Spammers and Watford, it's difficult to see them dropping enough points).

Back