• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

United have had a gentle start fixture wise all mid to lower table finishers from last season.
Loads talking them up as title contenders.

With the flying start affords Jose the chance to shut up shop play for draws in tougher games.

Everton side looks disjointed with all new signings and they miss Coleman badly he gives them some needed energy up and down flanks.
Sadly I think if we stayed at Lane one more season we should have been in shake up to win league but not whilst we are at Wembley.

United have had a gentle start fixture wise all mid to lower table finishers from last season.

With the flying start affords Jose the chance to shut up shop play for draws in tougher games.

Everton side looks disjointed with all new signings and they miss Coleman badly he gives them some needed energy up and down flanks.
Sadly I think if we stayed at Lane one more season we should have been in shake up to win league but not whilst we are at Wembley.

United play Southampton and place next

Two teams like Everton who can't score to save their lives

United have had a gentle start fixture wise all mid to lower table finishers from last season.bbbhz b.

Bar Cheatski, we've also had quite an easy set of fixtures, but somehow still winless at home.

Well.... we have won twice on the road
Lost to Chelsea admittedly
But drew with Burnley who have also taken points of pool and Chelsea away
And drew with Swansea who are yet to concede away from home

United though have played the some of the worst sides in the league IMO on very winnable games

And had some luck too

Well.... we have won twice on the road
Lost to Chelsea admittedly
But drew with Burnley who have also taken points of pool and Chelsea away
And drew with Swansea who are yet to concede away from home

United though have played the some of the worst sides in the league IMO on very winnable games

And had some luck too
Do you think 2 points from games at home against Cheatski, Burnley and Swansea is as expected and according to plan?

I would seriously consider taking a break in supporting Spurs as long as he was manager. He's a total bell end.
I did during the Graham years.

It was quite relaxing not being so concerned about results all the time. I only went to two matches in all his time and watched the cup final in a sports bar on Leicester Square.

Of course, it was much easier to avoid football news then and we were almost never on TV.

raw

Stoke without Zouma, Shawcross, Wimmer and Cameron against Chelsea today.

Looks like their doing a back three with two RBS filling in as CBs. One of them is Glen Johnson.

Chelsea score straight from kick off more or less.

Lukaku is going to score 30-40 league goals this season

I thought just Harry was going to that but Lukaku is on fire

Back