• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Those poor Man U fans all thinking Ole is a better coach than Poch:D Soon going to find out being full time manager is very different to taking over as caretaker after Mourinho has sucked all the life out of the players....

Utd didn't get the luck that they have been enjoying so far under Olleh.

The unstoppable march to a top 3 finish begins for us tomorrow.

This is well in our hands with the fixtures United and Chelsea have left and the fact Arsenal have some tough away games. If we get the win tomorrow night, we kick on, I’m sure of it.

COYS

Great result for us.

United still have City and Chelsea at home plus Everton away in their last 6
Chelsea visit Liverpool,United and Leicester
Arsenal have 5 of the last 7 away

Hitting the ground running at the new stadium is the key. I would say 16pts from the last 7 has to be the target for a Top 4 finish

Well that would be a bonus, but at the end of the day, a Top 4 finish is the main thing, even if it means (and it would hurt) having to look up at them in 3rd

I want so much for us to be the only London team in the champs league next season so we can put those posters up again and wind up all those fans. Something like exactly the same poster but with a line through 18/19 season and written in biro 19/20 season. Then for us to nonchalantly put out a press release saying we like to recycle and care about the environment.

Wolves have really impressed me this season. I think City v Wolves would be a cracking FA Cup Final

Couple of my friends are going to watch brighton in the semi on saturday but funny enough one is not because of how much I have moaned about wembley. Brighton are such a negative defensive side it is awful to watch.

So who actually wants the 4th spot in the league? Chelsea seem to be scraping by, UTD have been very lucky at times and we've thrown a 12 point lead.

Back